- If parties, presidents, and politics could educate, legislate, and eradicate…
- An Open Letter to Both Sides of the Fence on this 7th Morning of 30 Days of Thankfulness
- Hazed by the Electoral College — Humor Relief for a Nail-biting Nation
- Cutting Through The Clutter
- Actor/Director Michael Norris, son of martial arts expert Chuck Norris to visit ATS LIVE!
Tag Archives: ranger
“When you’re in Texas look behind you…for that’s where the Ranger’s gonna be…” Oh, yeah! I joined my husband and my kids in singing along to that TV theme song many a Saturday night, back in the day. I’m excited about … Continue reading