Join 2,930 other subscribers
- If parties, presidents, and politics could educate, legislate, and eradicate…
- An Open Letter to Both Sides of the Fence on this 7th Morning of 30 Days of Thankfulness
- Hazed by the Electoral College — Humor Relief for a Nail-biting Nation
- Cutting Through The Clutter
- Actor/Director Michael Norris, son of martial arts expert Chuck Norris to visit ATS LIVE!
Tag Archives: humanitarian
30 Days of Thankfulness- Day Four! This Sonday, I’m feeling grateful for my church family!
30 Days of Thankfulness– Day Four! Authors, it’s not to late to partner with us as we combine our platforms to raise awareness about human trafficking and raise funds towards their rescue through Kimberly L. Smith’s foundation, Make Way Partners. Can we catch … Continue reading
Posted in All Things Southern, Faith, Friends & Family, Good news, Uncategorized Tagged #WR2012, #WritersandReaders2012, charity, coast, east, humanitarian, Kimberly L. Smith, Make Way Partners, Sandy, slavery, storm, super 6 Comments