Join 2,930 other subscribers
- If parties, presidents, and politics could educate, legislate, and eradicate…
- An Open Letter to Both Sides of the Fence on this 7th Morning of 30 Days of Thankfulness
- Hazed by the Electoral College — Humor Relief for a Nail-biting Nation
- Cutting Through The Clutter
- Actor/Director Michael Norris, son of martial arts expert Chuck Norris to visit ATS LIVE!
Beautifully said, friend!
Thx, Leslie! We have an opportunity to be lights in this. Let’s take it! 🙂
Thanks, Miss Shellie, I really needed this reminder this morning. It’s been extremely hard to be gracious given how disappointed I am in the results. My M.O. has been silence because, as embarrassed as I am to admit it, I have not trusted myself to be rational, calm, or Christian-like in my response. Thank you for reminding me to turn the other cheek and realize my responsibility is rather to pray for the other side than to lament the possibilities.
Always honored and humbled if I can bring you words that will help and hea instead of divide! 🙂
Heal…. my fingers do get ahead of me!
A masterful piece my friend…
Thank you, girl! We must be light, yes?!
I totally agree with Lori. I have been sad all morning and I know that now I need to be more open minded and learn to work with them, not against them. So Shellie, thank you you for opening our eyes and I would like to nominate you for the Nobel Peace Prize!
Oh, Stephanie, truly laughing out loud here at the Nobel Nomination but I flat out love you for your kind response!
Thank you, Rachel! I can tell that’s heartfelt.