Hey y’all! A quick post for anyone who may not have wrapped those gifts. Don’t spend a fortune on paper. Buy a roll of craft paper (comes in white or brown), and tie with raffia or old ribbon (I had the red from another project, but I did a lot of my gifts with just raffia this year). I also made my own cards using card stock, scissors and a hole punch. Super easy, super inexpensive. Happy Sunday evening and Merry Christmas Hugs, Shellie
- If parties, presidents, and politics could educate, legislate, and eradicate…
- An Open Letter to Both Sides of the Fence on this 7th Morning of 30 Days of Thankfulness
- Hazed by the Electoral College — Humor Relief for a Nail-biting Nation
- Cutting Through The Clutter
- Actor/Director Michael Norris, son of martial arts expert Chuck Norris to visit ATS LIVE!