- If parties, presidents, and politics could educate, legislate, and eradicate…
- An Open Letter to Both Sides of the Fence on this 7th Morning of 30 Days of Thankfulness
- Hazed by the Electoral College — Humor Relief for a Nail-biting Nation
- Cutting Through The Clutter
- Actor/Director Michael Norris, son of martial arts expert Chuck Norris to visit ATS LIVE!
Monthly Archives: April 2011
One of the things I get the most around here is, “I don’t know how you’re doing everything you’re doing.” I imagine I answer some version of that at least once a week, if not more. Earlier this evening I realized that … Continue reading
I’m just scrunched up with the miniature horses!
Of the @ucfbookfestival … Grabbing fast lunch before my next panel. I hear there are miniature horses down there?! Must go see them later…
Dressing for author meet and greet @ucfbookfestival. Anyone see a problem with the black heels I packed at 5;00 a.m. in Luzianna?
Yeah, so I thought I’d stop in the middle of the madness and make my man a pineapple and banana creme pie because I have to leave him tomorrow to go to the UCFBookFestival in Orlando, FL. As you can … Continue reading
Hey y’all! I’ve been meaning to share this for a while. It’s the clip of the great Foxworthy’s visit to ATS LIVE. As you’ll see, he was an extremely kind superstar and every bit as down to earth and charming as … Continue reading