- If parties, presidents, and politics could educate, legislate, and eradicate…
- An Open Letter to Both Sides of the Fence on this 7th Morning of 30 Days of Thankfulness
- Hazed by the Electoral College — Humor Relief for a Nail-biting Nation
- Cutting Through The Clutter
- Actor/Director Michael Norris, son of martial arts expert Chuck Norris to visit ATS LIVE!
Monthly Archives: March 2011
So, if you can’t stand a little horn-tooting from a proud Southern Mama, dear ones, this may not be the post for you! 🙂 First, a little history on a delightful publication called Southern Child magazine that you need to know … Continue reading
One, just one, but definitely one of the great benefits of private prayer is that you can’t hide from your motives. In corporate prayer, we can sound like “all that”. We can blow Jesus smoke like nobody’s bizness in a … Continue reading
Okay, you know all those things I’ve said before about the Atlanta airport. Things about it being too big and how it’s a black hole you get sucked in and can’t get out of while you try to wait to … Continue reading
I’m up next. Hmmm…what happens if I’m not spectacular because I’m so NOT feeling spectacular…
I think about how you must be hurting I close my eyes to pray for you and there I see yours weeping I wish I could lift your burden so you could breathe in your grief
To everything there is a season…a time of war and a time of peace. Praying for peace in homes & countries in turmoil.